Ideas for small balcony designs

10:16 enzofter 0 Comments

Ideas for small balcony designs

Can you tell I’ve been watching a lot of Fixer Upper lately? I’m a huge fan of the show, and my favorite part is at the end when they do the big reveal on the newly renovated and decorated house. I’ve written down quite a few of my favorite takeaways from design elements Joanna Gaines has done when decorating, but I’m a huge fan of pretty much everything she does. One of my favorite things about her style is the fact that she loves a farmhouse feel, so there’s a farmhouse table in pretty much every house she’s renovated.

I’m obsessed with the farmhouse table! I’ve always had a dream of having a long rustic table where all of my relatives can come together and dine, etc., and there are so many different ideas out there on ways to do a table setting. I’ve compiled a few of my favorites — would love to hear your favorite in the comments!

























For More Read: Bohochic Cafe

You Might Also Like

0 comments: