Christina Special Hamoui

04:50 enzofter 0 Comments

Christina Special Hamoui


The first post of the year , totally inspired , it's about the interior designer Christina Hamoui .

I am a great admirer of his work and when they attend some show of decoration , I am eager to give their environments .
I'm not an architect or interior designer , I'm just a lawyer who think it takes some way to decorate ! So I end up invading another's harvest and always sign my spaces.
However, there are few professionals , whom I would give carte blanche to do so.
Christina Hamoui , is surely one of them !!!
His designs are characterized by neutral bases and noble materials such as marble, tapestries and unique finishes , demonstrating its sophisticated , contemporary style , and consequently makes it required to perform numerous projects around the world .
Get inspired :

















































































For More Read:In Fashion Daily

You Might Also Like

0 comments: