The top 10 recipes ever published on The Food Charlatan!

03:02 enzofter 0 Comments

The top 10 recipes ever published on The Food Charlatan!












Nutella Stuffed Brown Butter Blondies:  I don’t really feel like I need to explain this one. NUTELLA.





Cilantro Lime Cucumber Salad: This recipe is perfect for anytime of year when you need a healthy side dish! It has a little kick to it, but nothing too crazy. We love this one!




Beef Barley Soup: This recipe is from my mother-in-law Kris, who got it from her mom. Kris told me this a while ago after re-reading the post, “I read all the comments on this soup, and I have to say I got a little teary eyed thinking about how well received my mother’s delicious soup has been, and how many families now love it and consider it a favorite. Really, I was blown away by all the positive comments after people made it!” This continues to be one of the most-made and most-loved recipes on the blog. (Update 2017: This recipe just hit 1 million page views. aaahhh!!)






Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts: You would not believe how easy and tasty this recipe is! Poor little Brussels sprouts often get a bad rap (I used to hate them) but that’s because people don’t know the secret about roasting. It takes them from “this smells like feet” to “Oh my goodness I’m going to eat this whole pan single handedly.”











For More Read:Thefoodcharlatan

You Might Also Like

0 comments: